GPD Service is one of the market leaders in express delivery with over 20 years of successful experience. The key to its success is its global network in 184 countries and territories of the world, every one of them striving to deliver the best-in-class service.
We provide people and companies with a range of timely and guaranteed delivery services, constantly improving the level of service, introducing new technologies, effectively using internal potential and external resources.
We are reliable: we send parcels carefully, help increase business profits or open your own franchise business.
Customer focus, top service quality and standards are the keys to our work, thanks to which we can offer our customers reliable transportation and logistics solutions at reasonable prices
In shipping logistics, GPD is another name for top service quality, cutting-edge technologies and business processes, keen understanding of market needs, and flexible business-tailored solutions for customers
Mission & Corporate values:
With our highly professional staff and strong corporate culture, we must become a number one assistant for customers in logistics and parcel deliveries across Russia and beyond by offering a wide range of reliable and efficient solutions.
Corporate values are the nature and essence of our company. These are the principles all employees, regardless of their job title or level, should at all times adhere to in relationships with each other. Corporate values are an integral part of our corporate culture
We seek to be a company its employees are proud of and customers trust and rightly so
- Trust: building relationships from trust and respect for colleagues, customers, partners of the company and business community, in general
- Openness: maintaining openness in communications and disclosures, business transparency – compliance with all statutory and legal provisions and rules
- Team spirit: getting more focused on the common goal than vested interest, helpfulness, mutual aid, give-and-take, conscious acceptance of and commitment to corporate rules, regulations and values
- Responsibility: prompt, full and strict performance of all assumed obligations and engagements, efficient delegation of authority
- Proactivity: proactivity in making constructive suggestions to improve business processes, commitment to positive changes